What is Erectile Dysfunction(ED)?
Erectile dysfunction(ED) is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. It's sometimes referred to as impotence, although this term is now used less often.
Occasional ED isn't uncommon. Many men experience it during times of stress. Frequent ED, however, can be a sign of health problems that need treatment. It can also be a sign of emotional or relationship difficuliies that may need to be addressed by a professional.
- PROBLEM IN GETTING A HARD ERECTION
- PROBLEM IN MAINTAINING HARD ERECTION
- REDUCED LIBIDO (DESIRE FOR SEX)
- CERTAIN MEDICATIONS
- NEGATIVE SELF IMAGE
- REDUCED LIBIDO
- HIGH CHOLESTROL
- SPINAL CORD INJURIES
- PROSTATE PROBLEM
- TYPE 2 DIABETES
- VASCULAR DISEASE
- LOW LEVELS OF HDL
- PEYRONIE'S DISEASE
- INVESTIGATIVE PROCEDURE-RIGISCAN
- THERAPEUTIC PROCEDURE- SHOCKWAVE THERAPY
- VACUUM CONSTRICTION DEVICE.
- REGULAR FOLLOW UP BY DOCTOR'S.
- CUSTOMISED DIET PLAN BY NUTRITIONIST.
- COUNSELLING SESSION BY SENIOR COUNSELLORS.
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS (IF REQUIRED).